Moving Products & Services
Jade Line Moving & Storage
We provides a wide-range of moving and storage services including, but not limited to:
- Move Your Entire House, Condo or Apartment Jade Line Moving will make your move from your house, apartment or condo as painless as possible. Big jobs and small jobs receive the same care and attention to ensure your valuables arrive at your new home safely, whether you are moving across the street or across town. Our movers know your furniture, appliances and electronics need special care, and we provide it. Ask us about our packing services too!
- Move Your Office Safely and Efficiently Jade Line Moving handles office and commercial moves with ease. Our professional crews are experts in moving large and small businesses, including packing and securing valuable office furniture and equipment. Protect your business investment when you move at reasonable rates. Jade Line Moving can lift and transport the most challenging loads worry-free.
- Moving 7 Days a Week, Across Town or Beyond Whether you need a moving company for local or long distance moves, Jade Line Moving is ready to make your move as easy as possible. Whether across Penticton or out of province, our professionals move items safely from your house, apartment or commercial space. If you are in need of a moving company, call us for an appointment; we work around your schedule 7 days a week.
- Partial or Complete Packing Options With more than 20 years of experience, the professionals at Jade Line Moving can advise you on packing while giving you options. Leave us the entire job or pack certain possessions yourself. Need a moving company for only part of your household goods? We do partial packing as well!
- Storage (arranged) Call us to discuss storage options.
- AdviceHelpful Hints:
- It is best to book early to reserve your date, although we can often accommodate short notice moves.
- Leave dressers full of light apparel (no coin collections please!).
- Dismantle all portable shelving units and beds. Remove all glass shelves from china cabinets and pack.
- Pack all lamps and lampshades.
- Remove all pictures, mirrors, etc. from walls and/or dressers.
- Freezer: put frozen food in boxes for easy removal.
- Empty fuel from lawnmowers, chainsaws, etc…
- Disconnect all appliances and tape cords to their back. Disconnect propane tank from BBQ.
- Bundle and tape together garden tools, brooms, skis, hoses, etc…
- Secure all boxes with wide packing tape – leave no boxes open.
- Arrange for a babysitter on moving day.